Film Drehstart Star Trek XIII im Februar 2015

Ezri

Administrator
Großes Tohuwabohu um den Regisseur für Star Trek XIII.

Während der bisher für den Film vorgesehene Regiesseur Roberto Orci abgesagt hat, wünschen sich die Fans Jonathan Frakes als Regisseur.
Jonathan Frakes (William Riker, TNG) war nicht nur Star Trek Schauspieler, sondern auch Episoden und Film-Regisseur von Star Trek.

Serien:

• 1990–1994: Raumschiff Enterprise: Das nächste Jahrhundert (Star Trek: The Next Generation, Fernsehserie, acht Folgen)
  • 1994–1995: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (Fernsehserie, drei Folgen)
  • 1995–1996: Star Trek: Raumschiff Voyager (Star Trek: Voyager, Fernsehserie, drei Folgen)

Filme:

• 1996: Star Trek: Der erste Kontakt (Star Trek: First Contact)
  • 1998 Star Trek: Der Aufstand (Star Trek: Insurrection)

Bring in Riker? Jonathan Frakes wants to direct 'Star Trek 3' | KOMO Radio Featured Stories | Seattle News, Weather and Traffic | KOMO Newsradio FM 97.7/AM 1000

jfrakes.jpg

Ezri

Administrator
When asked about the turmoil surrounding Roberto Orci’s departure as “Star Trek 3’s director and the #BringInRiker social media campaign, Frakes appeared excited.

“I’m all over it. I’m all over it!” he shouted.

“‘I’ve already contacted J.J. (Abrams). I’ve got my agent to stir the pot at Paramount. I’d love that job.”

“I’d say unabashedly; I’d be great at it and I’d love to do it.” he added.

“I’m trying to keep the lid on how excited I am about the possibility, knowing it’s such a long shot, but there’s nothing I would like better.”

Frakes later tweeted his support of the #BringInRiker campaign:

Jonathan Frakes ✔ @jonathansfrakes
Follow
I'd like to thank @EditDroid77 for firing up #BringInRiker Let's make it so.....
3:36 AM - 12 Dec 2014

Frakes on #BringInRiker & Directing Star Trek 3: ?I?d be great at it and I?d love to do it.? | Star Trek News | TrekNews.net

Ezri

Administrator
Verdammte :axt, die machen das aber spannend :umfall

Following the departure of Roberto Orci from the director’s chair of Star Trek 3 (or 13 depending on your point of view), the hunt for a new director has already begun and now Deadline reports that Paramount Pictures and J.J. Abrams have narrowed it down to a list of five names. On the list are directors Rupert Wyatt (Rise of the Planet of the Apes), Morten Tyldum (The Imitation Game), Daniel Espinosa (Safe House), Justin Lin (Fast & Furious), and Duncan Jones (Moon, Warcraft).

Although a release date has not been specified, it is widely believed that the plan is for the film to hit theaters in 2016, as the year marks the 50th anniversary of the “Star Trek” franchise.

Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Anton Yelchin, Karl Urban, Simon Pegg, Zoe Saldana and John Cho are all expected to reprise their roles as the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise. Plot details have not yet been revealed, although Orci stated earlier this year that his plan was to set the action in deep space, unlike the relatively Earth-centric J.J. Abrams films. There is no word currently on whether the film will move forward with the same screenplay scripted by Orci, Patrick McKay and J.D. Payne or seek a new draft.

Quelle: Star Trek 3 Director List Narrows to Five Names - ComingSoon.net

Ezri

Administrator
Nun soll es also Justin Lin werden... Bin mal gespannt :)

Paramount has, according to Deadline, set four-time The Fast and the Furious franchise helmer Justin Lin to direct the upcoming Star Trek 3 (or 13 depending on your point of view). The new arrives nearly three weeks after word first broke that Roberto Orci would not be taking the director’s chair.

Lin’s credits also include his indie debut Better Luck Tomorrow (which he retconned into a The Fast and the Furious prequel of sorts), the Naval drama Annapolis and several key episodes of Dan Harmon’s “Community”. He’ll also be directing the first two episode of “True Detective” season two.

Although a release date has not been specified, it is widely believed that the plan is for the film to hit theaters in 2016, as the year marks the 50th anniversary of the “Star Trek” franchise.

Quelle: Justin Lin to Direct Star Trek 3! - ComingSoon.net

justinlin.jpg

Taev

Administrator
Na wenn das mal gut kommt -- auf ein "Fast and the Furious" im Weltall hätte ich nicht wirklich Lust

Ezri

Administrator
Na hoffentlich nicht, ich finde die Mischung von Charakter- und Actionspiel bei Star Trek genau richtig. :hmm

Ezri

Administrator
Kinostart soll angeblich am 8. Juli 2016 sein... bin gespannt, ob sie das einhalten können :budo

The release date has been set for the next Star Trek film. Paramount announced that Star Trek 3 will be released on July 8, 2016.

It was announced that yesterday that Justin Lin will replace Robert Orci as director for the third installment of the Star Trek reboot. Orci stepped down from directing two weeks ago after replacing J.J. Abrams who directed the previous installments in 2009 and 2013.

Quelle: Star Trek 3 Hits Theaters July 8th, 2016 | Comicbook.com

Ezri

Administrator
Neue Nachrichten, Simon Pegg wird nicht nur wieder Scotty spielen, sondern auch am Drehbuch mitarbeiten :schreib :D

Voraussichtlicher Filmstart soll der 8 Juli 2016 sein :wohoo

Simon Pegg, who played Scotty in the last two “Star Trek” films, is taking on a second task for the third installment – screenwriter. According to Deadline, Pegg has been set to co-write Star Trek 3, which will be directed by “Fast & Furious” helmer Justin Lin. This is following the news from December that Roberto Orci would no longer be writing the Paramount/Skydance film. Pegg is co-writing the script with Doug Jung (“Dark Blue,” “Banshee”), says The Hollywood Reporter‘s Borys Kit.

Pegg will also reprise his role as Scotty, of course, reteaming with Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Anton Yelchin, Karl Urban, and Zoe Saldana as the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise. J.J. Abrams, who directed the last two films, is producing this time around.

Pegg has previously written the Edgar Wright-directed Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz and The World’s End, as well as the comedies Run, Fatboy, Run and Paul.

Paramount Pictures has Star Trek 3 scheduled for a July 8, 2016 release, which coincides with the 50th anniversary of the “Star Trek” franchise.

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/401959-simon-pegg-is-co-writing-star-trek-3

simonpeggscotty.jpg

Oben